Upcoming next workshop - SAVE THE DATE
The next stakeholder workshop will take place in November 2017 in Poland.
Place: Energy Expo Arena in Ostróda, Poland
Title: Innovative solutions for small and medium biogas plants
The following technologies are intended to be presented during the workshop. Here you can download the detailed agenda >>>
- Pretreatment technology: Ultrasound disintegrator (presented by UWM)
- Innovative digestion technology: High-Performance-Digester (HPD) (presented by PRV Rossow, Germany)
- Innovative solution for biogas upgrading technology: Wood ash filter (presented by RISE)
- Reactor for micro-biogas plant (presented by Czestochowa University of Technology)
- Innovative solution for biogas upgrading technology (presented by Petr Vasiliev, PhD CEO, Founder, NeoZeo AB)
- Device for disintegration of organic matter before fermentation process (presented by Intersonic, Poland)
- Pre-treatment technology: Results from pressure swing conditioning
This workshop will be organised by UWM - University of Warmia and Mazury (Poland) in the framework of the European project Record Biomap (funded under Grant Agreement No. 691911).
Please follow this link for your registration to the workshop >>>
Technical workshop on biomethane production in small and medium scale units
The workshop took place on 28 March 2017 in Leipzig, Germany and gathered more than 30 stakeholders from the biogas / biomethane sector.
The workshop presented innovative technology solutions for biogas pre-treatment, digestion and systems for upgrading the biogas to so-called biomethane, which has the potential to replace natural gas or can be used as "green" vehicle fuel.
So far biomethane production has only established in large scale applications, as there are still many challenges to be solved in order to make small to medium scale biomethane production economically feasible and widely accessible to European farmers. Therefore, this workshop presented and discussed some promising technology solutions and brought together technology developers with potential end users.
Presentations for download:
Poster for download:
Automated process control of biogas plants (German) by Technical University of Bergakademie Freiberg