Webinar on "Innovative technologies for biomethane production in small and medium scale applications" - 21.02.2018
This webinar will present and discuss some very promising technology solutions along the biomethane supply chain with focus on digestion and gas upgrading for small to medium scale applications with the aim of using the biomethane as transport fuel or for feed-in to the gas grid.
To bridge the gap between research and market, the ambition of the webinar is to bring investors together with stakeholders from research and industry. On the other it will connect possible end users with the technology providers. The presenters will show possible next steps towards market introduction of their anaerobic digestion and biogas upgrading technologies. The further development of these technologies will contribute to an efficient biomethane production at small and medium scale.
Target Group: biogas / biomethane stakeholder + green energy investors
If you are a green energy investor or any other biogas / biomethane stakeholder, you are highly welcome to participate in this webinar! You will receive concise information about innovative technology solutions in the sector for small and medium scale biomethane production as well as get the chance to discuss with the technology provider in live chat or through direct contact afterwards.
Programme (Focus: small and medium scale biomethane production):
• Digestion: Dry batch anaerobic digestion of underutilized biomasses (Metener from Sweden) (to be confirmed)
• Digestion: Reactor for biomass digestion with innovative mixing system (University of Warmia and Masury from Poland) (presentation confirmed)
• Biogas Upgrading: BioGame (AzzeroCO2 srl from Italy) (presentation confirmed)
• Biogas Upgrading: Blue BONSAI (Apex AG from Switzerland) (to be confirmed)
• Biogas Upgrading: Algal-bacterial systems for biogas upgrading (University of Valladolid from Spain) (presentation confirmed)
• Biogas Upgrading: Cryopur from France (presentation confirmed)